GM Tendaggi snc di Lara and Roberto Momi, ith registered office in Via Pievaiola Km 6,100, 06132 - Castel del Piano - Perugia (hereinafter, “Owner”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) cthat your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1) Object of the treatment
The Owner processes the following types of data:
- Navigation data
data collected by the software systems used to operate the Site during their normal operation, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data can be used without the explicit consent of the user and for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
- Personal data
personal data communicated voluntarily by you when filling in the contact / information request forms on the website www.gmtendaggi.it (hereinafter, "Site") or when registering in the reserved area on the site.
2) Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed only with your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following purposes::
- process contact requests sent through the appropriate electronic forms on the Site;
- guarantee the functioning and personalized access to the reserved area on the Site;
- send you newsletters and/or invitations to events organized by the Data Controller via e-mail.
3) Methods of processing and data retention perio
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR.
Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing, through the use of a website hosted on the server of the data controller.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the Other Purposes.
In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter . e) of EU Reg. 2016/679, the personal data collected will in any case be stored in a form that allows identification of the data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
In order to prevent the unauthorized interception of the data communicated, the Controller's Site is accessible only using the secure communication protocol HTTPS.
5) Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2 also to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators.
6) Communication of data
Without your express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett . b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities as well as to all other subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of work purposes.
7) Location and data transfer
The management and storage of personal data relating to the accounts of the reserved area will take place on the server that manages the Data Controller's Site which is located in Europe, and precisely in Italy.
8) Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee you neither the registration / access to the Site nor the response to any requests, nor the receipt of our newsletters.
However, it is possible to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided by renouncing the related services and uses.
9) Rights of the user
In your capacity as interested parties, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- i. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- ii. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- iii. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- iv. object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority..
10) How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending::
- a registered letter with return receipt to the place of business, with the address stated in the incipit;
- an e-mail to the address in the contact form of the Site.
11) Owner, manager and agents
The Owner/Data Processor (pursuant to articles 4, 24, 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) is GM tendaggi snc in the person of Lara Momi at the headquarters of the activity indicated above.
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the headquarters of the Owner.
12) Changes to this Information
This information may be subject to changes. It is therefore advisable to check this information regularly and refer to the most updated version.
UADDITIONAL SITE POLICIES
Graphics, layout, texts, videos and code of this Site cannot be replicated, even partially, on other websites, mailing lists, newsletters, printed magazines and cdrom without the prior authorization of the data controller, regardless of the profit-making purpose.
COOKIES POLICY and STATISTICAL DATA
ICookies are textual information that the sites visited by users send to their terminals that are stored to be retransmitted to the same sites on subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, have different characteristics, and can be used both by the owner of the site you are visiting and by third parties.
The cookies used by this site are of three types:
Technical cookies that do not require consent:
Cookies for which consent is required:
All cookies other than the technical ones indicated above are activated with the consent expressed by the user the first time they visit the site through the information banner:
by clicking on the "OK" button on the banner or continuing to browse, the user accepts the privacy disclaimer and policy and the treatment of this type of cookies.
This consent is tracked on subsequent visits for a period of three months, however the user can cancel the choice made by deleting the relative cookie from their web browser.
Cookies managed by third parties:
This site also installs cookies managed by third parties listed below:
by clicking on the "OK" button on the banner or continuing to browse, the user accepts he privacy disclaimer and policy and the treatment of this type of cookies.
- Statistical cookies:
Third-party statistics cookies (Google Analytics) are used to manage statistics anonymously, without tracking the User's IP, with data sharing with the Third Party.